FISHING millenium bluefin i boat: BLUEFIN II (28´)
- 5:30am Pick up from your hotel transfer to the airport/Roundtrip Transportation from San Jose to Quepos.
- 6:00am Flight from San Jose to Quepos
- 6:30am Pick up from Quepos airport to Bluefin Office
- 7:00am Full day offshore (8hrs) Bluefin I, II or III
- 4:00pm Pick up from the pier to Manuel Antonio hotel for check-in.
- One Day Fishing
- Round trip Flight/Roundtrip Ground Transportation
- One Night Accommodations
- Four Tour Tickets
- All Transfers
- Flights / Roundtrip Ground Transportation from San Jose – Quepos (Manuel Antonio) – San Jose
- Transfers in San Jose & Quepos (Manuel Antonio
- One day offshore or inshore fishing on Bluefin I, II or III, lunche, fruits, soft drinks, water, beer, conventional equipment, captain & mate, included.
- Fishing licenses (valid for one year)
- One-night accommodations in a Manuel Antonio Hotel
- Four tour tickets (one per person) with your choice of one tour from ten different kinds of tours: Horseback Riding, Rafting, Canopy Safari, Butterfly Botanical Gardens, 4×4 ATV(Double), Damas Island Mangrove, Nauel Antonio National Park, Kayaking, and Snorkeling.
- 7:00 am After an early checkout you will be picked up and taken to your chosen tour (you can leave your bags at the hotel).
- 1:00pm Pick up from the Hotel to Quepos airport/Roundtrip Ground Transportation from San Jose to Quepos.
- 2:00pm Flight from Quepos to San Jose
- 2:30pm Transfer from San Jose airport to your hotel.
- All packages are based on quadruple occupancy.
- The price is per person and depends on which boat is chosen (Bluefin I, II or III)
- An extra tax will be charged if you pay with your credit card.
- Price is subject to change without previous notice.
- We can make accommodations for groups of 5 or 6.
- Prices do not include: dinner, taxes, tips or extra alcoholic beverages.