PaPAGAYO FISHING CHARTERS
FISHING 3×1=4 BLUEFIN II
BOAT: BLUEFIN II (28`)
- One full day offshore or inshore fishing on Bluefin I, II, III, lunch, fruits, soft drinks, water, beer, conventional equipment, captain & Mate, included.
- Two nights in a Manuel Antonio Hotel
- Three-day car rental
- Four tour tickets (one per person) with your choice of one tour from ten different kinds of tours: Horse back riding, rafting, canopy safari, butterfly botanical gardens, 4×4 ATV (Double), Damas Island Mangrove, Manuel Antonio National Park, Kayaking, and snorkeling.
- Fishing licenses.
Bluefin Sport Fishing Itinerary:
Day 1 – San Jose/Manuel Antonio
After you arrive in Costa Rica, you will pick your car up at the Alamo Car Rental Office. (For those of you flying a representative will meet you at the airport). Drive south out of San Jose to Quepos, about 2.5 hours on the main highway. The Alamo office will have directions and a map. Your hotel in Manuel Antonio will be waiting for you with a nice and comfortable room.
Day 2 – Manuel Antonio
7:15 am. After you breakfast, you will drive to the Quepos dock to board Bluefin I, II or III for a full day (8 hours) of offshore or inshore fishing.
4:00 pm. After your day of fishing, you can go back to the hotel and relax.
Day 3 – Manuel Antonio/San Jose
7:00 am. After an early checkout, we will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to your chosen tour (you can leave your bags at the hotel).
1:00 pm. When your half day tour has come to an end you will then drive back to San Jose and the airport. There you can drop off your car and continue your travels, be it home or to explore more of Costa Rica.
- All packages are based on quadruple occupancy
- The price is per person and depends on which boat is chosen (Bluefin I, II or III)
- An extra tax will be charged if you pay with your credit card
- Price is subject to change without previous notice
- We can make accommodations for groups of 5 or 6
- Prices do not include: dinner, taxes, tips or extra alcoholic beverages.